Sunday, August 14, 2016

To the Girl who always says She's Fine

Sunday, August 14, 2016




"I'M FINE," she said.

With that faint smile on her lips.
With that sway of air on her hair.
With that music on her ears.
With that little white lie on her eyes.

"I'M FINE," she said.

I can see that she has so many issues.
I can see that she has so many insecurities.
I can see that she has so many secrets.
I can see that she has so many fears.

"I'M FINE," she said.

I know that she's not okay but she keeps on telling she's fine.
I know that she's not okay but she keeps on faking those smiles.
I know that she's not okay but she keeps on hiding behind those lies.
I know that she's not okay but she keeps on silencing her cries.

"I'M FINE," she said.

When all she wants to hear is you're there.
When all she wants to hear is you'll stay.
When all she wants to hear is don't worry.
When all she wants to hear is you love her.

"I'LL BE FINE... I'LL BE OKAY." She said.

Wiping those tears on her eyes while walking away she said.
Faking her smile while walking away she said.
Catching up with her work while walking away she said.
Eating up her favorites while walking away she said.

"I'M FINE," she said.

Yes, I know you're fine.
Yes, I know you're strong.
But you still need to rest.
But you still need to breathe.

Yes, you'll be fine.
I know you will be.


               





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Live. Laugh. Love. and EAT in between! © 2014