Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sing your heart out with Grand Videoke Symphony 2.0 : The First Voice Activated Videoke!

Sunday, November 8, 2015




I was a born singer. I sing all the time to relieve stress. I sing everywhere, but the bad news is - ayaw sa'kin ng mga kanta. Hahahaha! Kidding aside, one of the Filipino families' favorites on get-togethers is singing. Usually, they rent out the old school videoke machine where we used to drop five-peso coins just to sing a song, or pay at most Php500 for unlimited singing in birthday parties. Aminin man natin o hindi, Filipinos are very fond of singing - even if the tunes can't be sync. Worry no more, 'cause Grand Videoke has just made singing so comfortable!

Grand Videoke, a premium videoke system brand recently launched the Grand Videoke Symphony 2.0, the first voice activated videoke with GeeVee™ Voice Command Technology.


There's actually no need to browse for your favorite videoke song on the songbook then typing it on the remote control or mic's keypad. Just tell GeeVee™ your favorite song and your voice is its command! Astig, di 'ba?! The future of videoke is here and singing became so much more fun and enjoyable. Imagine searching, reserving, and playing your songs using the sound of your voice! Now that's impressive. Wala nang tulugan 'to!

GeeVee™ Voice Command Technology is an exclusive feature of Grand Videoke. It took over a period of three years to develop this feature using more than 1,200 voices comprising of male, female and kids of various ages, tone and accent in order to make it as accurate as possible so anyone could actually say the title of the song and sing it.


Packed with premium features including HD Sound, 5,157 built-in songs, HD video backgrounds, two professional wireless microphones, 16GB internal memory and more, the Grand Videoke Symphony 2.0 is the dream videoke system for your home.

Be the first to own one! GRAND VIDEOKE is available at leading music and appliance stores nationwide for only Php25,605!


               





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

10 comments:

  1. the|there is a ticket granted in the|there released
    is a solution inside Newjersey Law Newspaper and
    New Jersey Lawyer. 

    My blog work accident

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long)
    so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your
    blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new
    to everything. Do you have any tips for beginner blog writers?
    I'd certainly appreciate it.

    my page :: flattering hairstyles

    ReplyDelete
  3. the|there is a ticket issued inside the|there granted is a ticket in

    Here is my blog ... Work accident

    ReplyDelete
  4. the|there is a solution released inside the|there given is a ticket in the ARC Zone. 

    my page - personal injury law ()

    ReplyDelete
  5. the|there is a citation supplied in |there granted is a ticket within His posts have been published Nj Lawyer. 

    Feel free to surf to my web site claims adjuster ()

    ReplyDelete
  6. |there is a ticket issued in |there supplied is a citation in New Jersey Law Journal and New Jersey Lawyer. 

    Have a look at my blog vehicle accident []

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but
    after looking at a few of the posts I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely happy I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking
    it and checking back regularly!

    My web page; fixes split ends

    ReplyDelete
  8. When someone writes an article he/she retains the idea of a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it.
    Therefore that's why this post is great. Thanks!

    Here is my page ... long island spa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Planet Cazmo also has a underwater world coming soon that only subscribed members will be able
    to explore. Use these great designs to add a
    bit of urban, hip-hop, or grunge flair to graphics. It's the excellent clothes for that adult males to wear from the winter weather.



    Also visit my blog; telecharger Booba Nero Nemesis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Making a beat and putting it together is not hard at all, making it sound good is.

    The two art forms take advantage of rhythm by putting together words in order
    to create a particular meter. Wouldn’t it be nice if your costume
    lasts as long as you love your routine.

    My homepage: telecharger Booba Nero Nemesis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Live. Laugh. Love. and EAT in between! © 2014