Monday, September 14, 2015

REPOST : A Letter From The Love You Haven’t Met Yet

Monday, September 14, 2015




Image grabbed here.
I found this post on Elite Daily and clearly this letter intrigued me. To my future half, in God's will and perfect time, we can make it. Read on. :)


Dear Future Love of My Life:

I know. I should have written before. Forgive me. But I got the feeling that you were beginning to think I didn’t exist. But I do. And I wanted to let you know that while I might be as elusive as a unicorn grazing in a field of four-leaf clovers, I’m close.

I’m around the corner, down the street, on Facebook, in your office, at our local coffee shop, a complete stranger. I made eyes at you once on the subway. I saw you across the room at a party. I swiped you right on Tinder. But it’s not our time yet. And I know you’re wondering why.

It’s really not fair that you’ve had to wait this long, or go on blind dates, endure bad sex, settle for “meh” relationships, feel misunderstood, cry from loneliness, wrap your arms around a pillow as you fall asleep at night. I’m so sorry, my love. You deserve an explanation. So, here it goes. It’s taken me a long time to even admit this to myself, much less to you, so please know that everything I’ve written here is true.

The reasons we haven’t met yet, in no particular order:

1. I haven’t thrown out the list of things I think you should be.

2. I’m with the wrong person right now.

3. I’m not ready to be loved unconditionally.

4. Since my life isn’t together, I think you’ll reject me.

5. I still believe that drama is a show of love.

6. I’ve been intentionally keeping my head too busy to think with my heart.

7. I need to date more to understand what I do and don’t like.

8. I won’t be able to appreciate you until life has kicked my ass.

9. I’m too focused on my own needs.

10. I don’t know how to create the feeling of home that lives in my heart.

Clearly, I’m not my best self yet. Or even myself — I’m still figuring out who that is. I’m pretty sure even if we did meet, you wouldn’t like me all that much right now. It’s entirely possible that we did hit it off once, and I left without getting your information; or maybe I did get your number and never called because of any one of the above reasons. Be patient with me, darling heart. Know that I’m working my way toward you. So don’t spend any more time thinking about where I am or am not. Just keep making your life exciting and full, so when we do finally come together, we can bring each other joy, because we are already happy.

I know it’s taking longer than you’d like. It’s a hell of a lot slower than I could have ever imagined. But I’m here. This is me talking to you. And I’m not going anywhere. Don’t give up on me.

Yours, in perpetuity,

The Love You Haven’t Met Yet


See original post here: A Letter From The Love You Haven’t Met Yet.


               





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

13 comments:

  1. I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both
    equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you've hit
    the nail on the head. The problem is something that too few men and
    women are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I
    stumbled across this in my search for something
    concerning this.

    Stop by my homepage: เดรสออกงาน

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can yyou tell us more about this? I'd like to find out some additional information.

    Also visitt my weblog ... Cars 3 poters ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
    Please let me know. Cheers

    Also visit my web-site clutch doesnt - pharmacytech.org,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious to find out what blog system yyou have been using?
    I'm experiencing some small security problems with my latest webvsite and I'd like to
    find something more secure. Do you have any solutions?


    My website Toy Story 4 posters

    ReplyDelete
  5. It generally does not make you A POOR person to express no, some people should only never use cash in the
    first place.

    Here is my website - car loan for bad credit ()

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, just wanted to say, I loved this post. It was inspiring.
    Keep on posting!

    Also visit my site :: short hairstyles 2010

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing to pay a visit this web site and reading the views
    of all mates concerning this post, while I am also keen of
    getting knowledge.

    Here is my website ... branded cars

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to
    me. Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!


    My web blog - carbon fiber material

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tremendous things here. I'm very glad to peer your post.
    Thanks a lot and I am having a look ahead to contact you.
    Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

    Stop by my web-site - hair upwards ()

    ReplyDelete
  10. First off I would like to say superb blog! I had a quick question that
    I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to find
    out how you center yourself and clear your head before writing.
    I have had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out.
    I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to
    be lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or
    tips? Many thanks!

    My web site: plenty of fish dating site of free dating

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do consider all plenty of fish dating site of free dating the ideas you've presented in your post.
    They are very convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for starters.
    May you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent
    time? Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many plenty of fish dating site of free dating us have created some nice practices and we are looking to exchange solutions with others, why not shoot me
    an email if interested.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Incredible points. Sound arguments. Keep up the great spirit.


    Also visit my web blog ... plenty of fish dating site of free dating

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Live. Laugh. Love. and EAT in between! © 2014