Friday, March 6, 2015

Satisfy your Sweet Tooth with Love Desserts

Friday, March 6, 2015




Ever wonder why we see a lot of buffet restaurants who offers a variety of choices for Filipino, Thai, American, Korean, Chinese, or whatever else type of cuisine, but all of them have a little to no place at all for desserts? Maybe because desserts were served at the end of every meal, when if, you're already full, why bother eat them? Well, then save your money and tummy for these because Love Desserts have already came.

Being the first and the original dessert buffet in the Philippines since 2011 gives you the liberty to have all these fresh ideas. Big thanks to my fellow blogger, Kathy Kenny Ngo of Life is Kulayful for inviting me for a food review of this awesome, sumptuous place.




I'm actually a sucker for stationeries and fancy items. Having these L-O-V-E letters and love quotes on the side definitely starts your mood. The ambiance, the color of the place, the people, everything seems to invite you to one great meal of sweets. Love Desserts is open seven days a week from 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Too late, but who takes desserts for breakfast anyway?

This 40-60 seater buffet restaurant had its soft opening last February 14, its sweetness just in time for the sweet holiday. Their second branch is located at the second floor of Pearl Drive Commercial Center Commonwealth, Fairview, Quezon City. As of the moment, they only take cash payments. Might as well upgrade to take credit or debit cards as payment, yeah?




The place is indeed too small for a blockbuster hit. People come and go, some stay to wait for others to finish, some will leave disappointed because they were not able to taste all these sweets on the bar. On the walls are cozy decors, chandeliers, and somehow a fake window plus sofas that will make you feel home.

On the center table are the main casts. Different kinds of cakes, pastries, flavors of ice cream, cupcakes, cookies, puddings, fruit jellies, cream puffs, macaroons, eclairs, and brownies can be found, you can even make your own halo-halo! Perfect for the nearly-summer weather. You can also enjoy your merienda favorites champorado and palitaw, unlimited!












Did those excite you? Those are just some of your choices when you dropby. For just PhP 199, you can enjoy and eat all of these plus those you don't see here for a maximum time of two hours. Yes, suggested time is only for two hours. Let's give others a chance to enjoy, shall we?

Check out these made-to-order crepes by the crew themselves!




You really did not enjoy childhood if you haven't eaten these sweets and toppings on the side table. Look at those colorful little ones! The little kisses are definitely my favorite. And oh, don't forget to get a big scoop of your favorite ice cream flavor!

One good thing that Love Desserts offer is unlimited drinks. With your choice of coffee, iced tea, or milk tea, you can enjoy all these foods without clogging your throat.




Because dessert is their main attraction, the good thing about Love Desserts is that they make sure that they have something for those people who wants to start their meal with a regular food - whether it be rice meal or sandwich - they will offer you one.


I forgot to mention their cakes - they are actually a lot more tastier than those we can buy on a regular bakeshop. According to Fairview branch manager Emily Ballesteros, they have their own baker so everything is baked with goodness, ingredients are well-prepared and food perfectly done.






My rating:


Love desserts definitely satisfied my cravings for sweet anythings. Everything was made perfectly for this sweet experience. The ambiance, crew, design, price, experience and most especially the food contributed to this four-star rating.

There are a few things that took a star out.
  • No restroom. Since I filled myself with too much iced tea that time, I go to the Jane more often. And would you believe that it is three to four stores away from the resto? That's a bit hassle but that's what they can offer. Upon asking the store manager, it is not their fault anyway since the establishment did not allow them to put up their own. So I guess, less drinks next time?
  • The location is not that catchy. You will know that it is Love Desserts if you know where it is. However, if you will just be someone looking for a place to eat, you might miss the resto. They don't have any tarpaulins on the establishment, nor a signage on the commercial center tower, to think that they are on the far right of the second floor.
  • Some usual sweets are missing. Don't you expect chocolate fountain and some pretzels?
Check out their menu and think of what you will get when you visit them!









But wait, there's more! Look at this tiny little cute box and guess what? This is where your payment goes! The crew will give it to you with the receipt inside once you bill out.



There's no doubt that Love Desserts is the best and the original desserts buffet resto in the country. They will indeed put a smile on your face once you visit them. The very accommodating owner Jansen Kho Yu and company will surely make your stay worth while.

You can also visit their Banawe branch at 915 Banawe Street corner Del Monte, Quezon City. For inquiries or reservations, you can contact them at 2390745 or 09232833339. You can also visit them at their Facebook page, just click this link.


               





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

35 comments:

  1. very nice review :)


    They should put up their own restroom for their customers no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos. I love how you shoot with perspective. I will definitely visit love desserts soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice place! I haven't gotten to try out dessert buffets before (not even the one available here) but I'm pretty sure I would enjoy it. I love that they have Filipino desserts in their lineup though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arge Roque-ValenciaMarch 7, 2015 at 7:00 PM

    I have tasted the sweet treats of Love Desserts at the MBP Christmas Party. Their treats are really delectable and mouthwatering! I wish that they would open a branch in Alabang :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Desserts! I need this in my life right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep. The building owner won't allow them to have their own. Sayang nga kasi nakakaCR talaga. :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, thanks! Coming from you! Learned those from our photojourn subject wayback college. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, puro north nga ang branches pa lang nila. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum, we love Love Desserts, can't wait to visit their Pearl Drive branch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super love the desserts - I never got to try a desert buffet before, not even the one available here in Cebu (different restaurant)! I also like that they have a mix of Filipino sweets in their lineup.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yvonnembertoldo .March 9, 2015 at 3:42 PM

    That was also my concern when I tried Love Desserts. Anlayo ng CR, anyway it's not their fault pala since they were not allowed to have their own CR. But it really is super hassle. :p But I loved their desserts. Masasarap talaga and sobrang nakakabusog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've read about this before from one of our fellow bloggers, and now, I'm drooling over the desserts ulit! Pero oo nga naman, dapat may restroom.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Php199 for all the desserts you can eat is so cheap! This place is perfect for people with a sweet tooth. I'll take my son and husband here. -- Maria Teresa Figuerres

    ReplyDelete
  14. I swear malulugi sakin to. Lol! I really love desserts. Must visit this soon. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Let us know your feedback once you drop by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. True! Yun lang talaga ang downside.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Meron pala sa Cebu? Have you checked the menu? :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww, sayang naman. Can't wait to visit this na!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I went to their Banawe branch and the place was really full of dessert-lovers. Sugar overload! I think it was just 4 in the afternoon but the only whole cake available was their mango cake. We bought one for my mother-in-law and the whole family finished the cake in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ay sayang, isa na lang ang cake na naabutan nyo?

    ReplyDelete
  21. This post is so sweet! I hope they are near in Makati!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is the first time I've heard of this place... and I'd love to try this restau out with my family. Would you know if there's a branch in Manila?


    www.peachy.ph

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is
    time to be happy. I have read this put up and if I may just I wish to counsel
    you some attention-grabbing issues or tips. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles relating to this article.

    I want to read even more things approximately it!

    Here is my web site: minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on minecraft games.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, fantastic weblog format! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging glance easy. The entire look of your site is excellent, let alone the content material!


    Have a look at my blog post ... minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  26. Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I
    was wondering your situation; we have developed some nice
    methods and we are looking to swap strategies with others, be sure to shoot me
    an email if interested.

    My webpage :: minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi there friends, pleasant paragraph and fastidious arguments commented at
    this place, I am truly enjoying by these.

    Here is my web site; quest bars

    ReplyDelete
  28. What i don't realize is if truth be told how you're no longer actually much more well-liked than you might
    be now. You are very intelligent. You know therefore significantly in the case of
    this matter, produced me personally imagine it from so
    many various angles. Its like men and women don't seem to
    be fascinated unless it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga!
    Your personal stuffs great. Always handle it up!


    Feel free to surf to my website ... Quest Bars Australia Iherb

    ReplyDelete
  29. It's going to be end of mine day, but before finish I am reading this wonderful
    piece plenty of fish dating site of free dating
    writing to improve my knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  30. It's in point plenty of fish dating site of free dating fact a great and
    useful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to
    be running off the screen in Firefox. I'm not sure
    if this is a format issue or something to do with browser
    compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.

    The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Many thanks

    Also visit my webpage ... plenty of fish dating site of free dating

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Live. Laugh. Love. and EAT in between! © 2014