Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Get Stylish and Rich with your Bags! #SunshineAndCitrus

Tuesday, March 17, 2015


Image source here.
I'm a sucker for bags. Once I get in to the mall, next to baby stuff, I immediately go to the bags section to check the new arrivals. On my Instagram account, next to my family and friends, you'll find mostly bags stores on my 'following' section, same as to my Facebook account.

There are some of the qualities that I'm looking for when I check for a bag:
  • QUALITY. This should always matter. Why would you go with a low-priced or even a beautiful bag if you can only use it for a couple of weeks?
  • CAPACITY. I usually go with big sling bags or backpacks as I bring our house with me when I go out of the house. Well, that's metaphor-y. I bring everything even if I don't need it because even I don't know if I will need it.
  • APPEARANCE. Should we explain this further?
  • PRICE. Everyone wants to have anything at an affordable price, right?
Some of the bags that I got from Zatchelle Shoppe. Check them out on Facebook!
Good thing that aside from the malls that sometimes have a bit pricey bags, we can get fashionable yet affordable bags on bazaars and online shops! Moreover, some of them would offer you to sell their stuff, or be a reseller in other words, just like Sunshine & Citrus!

Sunshine & Citrus bags is owned by student-entrepreneur, Gabby Suzara, and manufactured by Donna Mendiola-Gaddi. Their bags are both stylish and functionable, offering a wide variety of styles that suit women in different stages in life: From young, carefree teenagers, young professionals, to mothers like me.

And you know what, Sunshine & Citrus is now offering an opportunity to start your own bag business! For only Php 5,000, you can get 15 pieces of bags - and you can choose among Ady, Martha, Milaflor, and Andrea bags - that you can use to start your own biz. Here are some samples:

Ady.
Andrea Floral.
More of Andrea Floral and Stripes.
Martha Abstract and Stripes.
Martha Floral and Abstract.
Milaflor Houndstooth and Whimsical.
Milaflor Stripes.
For interested parties, get in touch with Sunshine & Citrus at 0916 7730171 or email sunshine.citrus_est2014@yahoo.com.ph

You can follow Sunshine & Citrus on their Facebook page, on Instagram @iamsunshineandcitrus and on Twitter @sunshine_citrus.


               





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

8 comments:

  1. Quality posts is the important to be a focus for the visitors to pay a
    visit the site, that's what this web page is providing.


    my site: minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet users,
    its really really pleasant post on building up new blog.


    my web page ... minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very simple to find out any topic on net as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this website.


    My web-site minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. That is an extremely neatly written article.

    I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.

    I'll definitely return.

    Here is my web blog; Quest Bar Nutritional Values

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's actually a cool and useful piece of info. I'm happy that you shared this
    helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like
    this. Thanks for sharing.

    Also visit my blog ... Quest Cinnamon Roll Bars

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, just became aware plenty Of Fish dating site of free dating your blog through Google,
    and found that it is really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels.
    I will appreciate if you continue this in future.
    Many people will be benefited from your writing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's awesome to visit this site and reading the views plenty of fish dating site of free dating all colleagues concerning this paragraph, while
    I am also keen of getting knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Live. Laugh. Love. and EAT in between! © 2014