Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sweetest Wedding Proposals and Vows of this Era

Sunday, February 1, 2015


The latest wedding buzz: Saab and Jim wedding. Image source here.
It's the the love month again! Many famous couples have been tying the knot and exploring the world together as husbands and wives. Let's take a look back to these sweetest wedding proposals and vows of this era!


COY AND TUESDAY WEDDING 2010. 
Jerico and Marizel in real life, Coy Placido and Tuesday spoke their wedding vows last June 26. 2010 at Boracay's Discovery Shores. The sweetest words they said:


Coy: Today, I will marry my friend, the one I will live with, dream with, and love.

Tuesday: Kahit ano pa man ang mangyari, dumami man ang ampon nating pusa, malaos man tayo na hindi pa naman nangyayari kasi hindi pa naman tayo sikat, pagtawanan man tayo ng mga bata kapag 70 na tayo dahil kulubot na tayo pero marami tayong tattoo, haharapin natin ang lahat ng 'yan ng magkasama at magkahawak ang kamay.

Chito Miranda and Neri Naig on the night of the proposal. Image source here.
CHITO AND NERI PROPOSAL 2014. Parokya ni Edgar lead Chito Miranda and Star Circle Quest finalist Neri Naig got engaged last May 14, 2014 at Angelfields Nature Sanctuary in Tagaytay.


Faking up a music video shoot with her girl as a guest actress, the two also got married at the same location in December.

The beauty queen and his king. Image source here.
SHAMCEY AND LLOYD WEDDING 2014. Who would not dream of marrying your first boyfriend? Luckily, Miss Universe 2011 third runner-up Shamsey Supsup found the one. She was married to Lloyd Lee last December 29, 2013 at the Church of the Risen Lord inside the University of the Philippines campus in Diliman, Quezon City. The sweetest words they said:


Shamcey: When you came in to my life, everything changed. I changed. You made me believe that there's a love worth living and fighting for. And then I realized, you're the reason why God didn't let me have any relationships before. Because He wanted me to prepare for you. Only you.

Lloyd: *Nothing.. He was just in tears seeing Shamcey walk down the aisle! Isn't that enough?!*

Nothing will stop their wedding. Image source here.
AIZA AND LIZA WEDDING 2014. If same sex can't marry in the Philippines, then go somewhere who will allow them! This is what Aiza Seguerra and Liza Dino did last December 9, 2014 on the wedding in San Francisco, California. The sweetest words they said:


Aiza: Siguradong sigurado, mahal kita. You deserve all the good things that I could give you more and you can be sure na gagawin ko 'yun. Kasi makita lang kitang nakangiti, t'yak, wasak ako eh! Isang ngiti mo lang, everything is worth it.

Liza: Today, I whole-heartedly give you my heart, love. I'm so happy na tayo. Everything that has happened, how I got here, how we got here together, it's because it's you and it's us. Simula ngayon, hindi ka na mag-iisa.

The Royal Wedding. Image source here.
MARIAN AND DINGDONG WEDDING 2014. The Royal Wedding, as tagged by many maybe because of the two-million-peso worth of the wedding gown with white and transparent Swarovski crystals, Kapuso stars Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera got wed last December 30, 2014 at the Immaculate Conception Cathedral in Cubao, Quezon City. The sweetest words they said:


Dingdong: Marian Gracia, and while only death can only do us part, I pray to the very God who put us together, that you and I should never part – in this lifetime or the next.

Marian: Salamat dahil ikaw ang kumumpleto ng ibig sabihin ng totoong masayang buhay. Salamat dahil sa araw na 'to, ang isa sa pinakapinapangarap ko sa buhay ay ibibigay mo. Salamat dahil ikaw ang sagot sa dasal kong ibinigay sa akin ng Panginoon. Salamat dahil kinumpleto mo ang ibig sabihin ng totoong buhay. At palagi mong tatandaan na mahal na mahal kita ng higit sa buhay ko.

The surprise proposal and wedding on the same day! What a genius hubby! Image source here.
ZOREN AND CARMINA WEDDING 2012. Because of their busy schedules and rarely meet each other, actor Zoren Legaspi decided to propose to his partner of 12 years and marry the mother of her twins Carmina Villaroel last November 15, 2012 at the Fernbrook Gardens in Alabang, Muntinlupa City. The sweetest words they said:



Zoren: Wala na akong bitbitin na alalahanin sa'yo dahil nagampanan ko na ang dapat kong ginampanan noon pa. At 'yun ay ang pakasalan ka.

Carmina: Thank you for loving me ng buong buo. Akala ko ang mga nanay lang, mga magulang lang ang nagbibigay ng unconditional love, hindi pala. Kahit ikaw, kahit 'yung kabiyak mo, 'yung partner mo, pwedeng pwede rin palang ibigay kasi talagang selfless eh.  


The latest crayola buzz: Jim and Saab Save the World wedding! Image source here.
SAAB AND JIM WEDDING 2015. So much love filled in one video. This is what describes the wedding video of one of the Magalona girls, Maria Isabella Simone Arroyo Magalona aka Saab Magalona as she tied the knot with her bandmate Jim Bacarro last January 24 at the St. Ignatius Chapel inside Philippine Military Academy in Baguio City. The sweetest words they said:


Jim: Most people spend so much time looking for the perfect girl. The truth is, there is no perfect girl. Only a friend, a best friend. That's you. 

Saab: You are the man my dad would have wanted for his baby girl. There's no doubt in my heart that he would be happy giving me away to you today. 

Who doesn't love Miggy and Laida?! Tell me! Image source here.
MIGGY AND LAIDA WEDDING 2013. I'm really sorry but I have to include my favorite movie proposal and wedding vow. Who would not love Miggy Montenegro and Laida Magtalas?! The sweetest wedding on the movie screen. Well, Popoy and Basha might have been the sweetest if they got married. The sweetest words they said:


Laida: Ngayon kaharap mo ang isang Laida na alam na ng buong buo ang pinapasok niya. Isang Laida na hindi lang happily ever after ang gusto kundi isang Laida na pinipili ang reality ever after with you.

Miggy: *Oh well. Seeing Lloydie cry makes me cry, too. Everything he does is sweet!*

Share with us your favorite and the one that you find the sweetest of wedding proposals and vows! Would love to see it on the comments! :)

Happy February!


               





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

21 comments:

  1. Among these list, I want Mina and Zoren proposal and wedding. Now, I waiting for Toni and Paul Soriano wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! That would be another sweet event! Luis and Angel's might be sweet, too. :)

      Delete
  2. saab and jim's is definitely my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate with Shamcey's and Lloyd's story. I married my first boyfriend too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you, girl! God bless your marriage! :)

      Delete
  4. Di ko matapos yung wedding video ni Saab and her husband, grabe yung iyak ko. :((

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet naman! They really give anyone the "feels", the "kilig", the hope that he or she could find that true love, too. Sana lang, huwag pilitin nung iba, kapag it's not yet in God's time and will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weddings are indeed magical. Hope the moment last forever.....Thanks for sharing this 'kilig' post. -Macy Santos

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Coy and Tuesday wedding is one of the kilig yet funniest things I have watched, cause everytime I see Coy, I see our arts professor in Mapua. Seriously looks like a sibling or twin. I remember when that was released we were teasing our prof being wed to Tuesday.. Hahaha! good thing he's cool with it. At yung proposal ni Idol Chito kay Neri was so kilig I had tears running down my eyes... :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just watch Saab and Jim's and I was tearing up. I love simple, heartfelt weddings.. I love weddings in general! So full of love

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's something about weddings that makes me cry and feel happy at the same time :) Love this compilation :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG didn't expect Miggy and Laida to be here haha! As much as I like Saab, nothing compares to Paul and Toni (for me). I am genuinely happy for them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is this a build up to Valentines? :) I could spend hours just watching wedding videos! Love must be in the air! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love watching weddings! They make my heart melt and I get teary-eyed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maria Louisa Mae P. MercadoFebruary 17, 2015 at 3:09 PM

    I love watching proposals and wedding videos. I'm a sucker for them and actually cry when I watch. It makes me feel happy that those moments of love exist for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a
    similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks?
    If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?

    I get so much lately it's driving me mad so
    any assistance is very much appreciated.

    Feel free to visit my site: minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahaa, its good conversation on the topic of this article
    here at this weblog, I have read all that, so now me
    also commenting at this place.

    Have a look at my homepage; minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  16. This article is in fact a good one it assists new net
    users, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

    Take a look at my homepage: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous, what a web plenty of fish dating site of free dating it is!
    This weblog provides helpful data to us, keep
    it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Live. Laugh. Love. and EAT in between! © 2014