Monday, February 23, 2015

Spell Your Happiness

Monday, February 23, 2015



How do you define happiness? When you are smiling, does it mean that you're happy? When you are overwhelmed with something, does it mean that you're happy?

When I'm thinking about changing my blog's domain name, I'm thinking of something that would describe what I feel and do everytime. When I thought of warriormomandcraniokid.com, I thought of sharing our journey and keeping everyone updated by my blog. As the days passed by, my blog was not just about our journey, but also about what I love to do.


I started to join blog events again. I started writing again. I started discussing anything again. This is what I love since I was young! This is what I studied for. This is my passion. This is my life. I am happy to write. I am happy with everything that I am now.

But how do you spell happiness, really? Is it just the plain H-A-P-P-I-N-E-S-S? Or does it have a deeper spelling than how we normally do it?

So here are my ways of spelling my own happiness. And yes, I am truly happy when I'm writing these. :)


HAPPINESS IS F-A-M-I-L-Y. 




HAPPINESS IS F-O-O-D. 






HAPPINESS IS W-R-I-T-I-N-G AND B-L-O-G-G-I-N-G. 





HAPPINESS IS F-R-I-E-N-D-S.




HAPPINESS IS MY C-A-R-L-I-S-L-E.  




HAPPINESS IS B-E-I-N-G Y-O-U-R-S-E-L-F. 




As they say, happiness is a choice. Whatever circumstance you'll be into, it will always be your choice to whichever emotion you take. It will always depend on your outlook. If you want to stay positive, always be happy. Being positive attracts positivity. In the same way that being sad for awhile doesn't make you negative, it makes you strong, yes, and afterwards, move on. Be happy. Cherish every moment.

I hope you do the same! And welcome to my new site! :)


               





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

20 comments:

  1. mommy, you are blessed. God bless your son too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May De Jesus-PalacpacFebruary 26, 2015 at 3:04 AM

    whooohooo, congratulations on your new site! :) Yes, happiness is a choice, though the challenge is to be able to choose it whatever the circumstance. Glad that you always choose to be happy.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if I stumbled upon the correct blog, what with the new name and look :) Congrats! :) These are indeed good ways to spell out happiness. Cheers to more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for showing us how faith should be displayed. Write more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teehee! Congrats on the new site sis! And yes, always choose to be happy. Life is hard enough as it is. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, happiness is everything you mentioned in this blog post: family, friends, food, blogging, and if I may add, God! -- Maria Teresa Figuerres

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you. It's indeed too difficult to stay happy with all these trials and challenges in life. But still, it's a choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're very much welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I every time spent my half an hour to read this blog's content all the
    time along with a mug of coffee.

    Feel free to surf to my site; minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's very easy to find out any topic on web as compared to
    books, as I found this paragraph at this website.


    my blog post - minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's going to be end of mine day, but before ending
    I am reading this fantastic piece of writing to improve my
    knowledge.

    My page; quest bars

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quality articles or reviews is the secret to be a focus for the people to pay a visit the
    website, that's what this web plenty of fish dating site of free dating is providing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very energetic article, I liked that a lot. Will there be a part 2?


    my webpage; Plenty Of Fish Dating Site Of Free Dating

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Live. Laugh. Love. and EAT in between! © 2014