Thursday, December 11, 2014

Zoomanity Group Gives Back This December 14!

Thursday, December 11, 2014


Image source here.
On December 13, 2014, Zoomanity Group, the leader in theme park & zoo management is inviting everyone to experience and visit once again the only Tiger Safari in the Philippines.

Zoobic Safari is a 50 hectares zoo with different activities; Zip Line, 4D realto, Tiger and Lion encounter, crocodile feeding and a lot more.

New activities are coming too to be launched by the end of 2014 or early 2015 that will surely amaze the youngsters or any young at heart.

Image source here.
For this December 2014, as what Zoomanity Group honcho Robert Laurel Yupangco started, the Christmas gift giving to indigent children will be held in four locations; Zoobic Safari  in Subic, Zambales, Zoocobia in Clark, Pampanga, Residence Inn in Tagaytay & at Paradizoo in Mendez, Cavite.

The event for indigent children is one way to give back the wonderful blessings we received from the previous and current year and since the zoos are mostly for children, this is the time of the year that we like to share the happiest places to the kids who are not that fortunate enough to experience these kind of activities all the time.


               





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

8 comments:

  1. It's nearly impossible to find well-informed people in this particular topic, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!

    Thanks

    Feel free to surf to my web page best dating sites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?

    I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another
    platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me
    in the direction of a good platform.

    my web page - fotos de mujeres colombianas hermosas

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for best
    dating sites

    Here is my web site: las colombianas son las mujeres mas hermosas del mundo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this weekend is nice in favor of me, because this point in time i am reading this
    impressive educational post here at my home.


    My homepage :: minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It positively helpful and it has
    aided me out loads. I'm hoping to contribute & aid different users like
    its helped me. Good job.

    Also visit my homepage minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post.
    Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!


    Here is my web page; quest bars

    ReplyDelete
  7. What i do not realize is in fact how you are no longer actually much more smartly-preferred than you might be right now.
    You're very intelligent. You recognize therefore significantly
    in the case of this topic, made me personally believe it from
    a lot plenty of fish dating site of free dating varied angles.
    Its like men and women are not fascinated until it is something to accomplish with Girl gaga!

    Your own stuffs nice. All the time maintain it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You actually make it seem really easy along with your presentation however I to
    find this matter to be really one thing that I think I might by no means understand.
    It kind plenty of fish dating site of free dating feels too complex and very extensive for me.
    I'm taking a look forward for your subsequent submit, I
    will attempt to get the grasp of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Live. Laugh. Love. and EAT in between! © 2014