Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Peakform Doctor to Lead ASSMA

Wednesday, December 3, 2014



Peak Form is pleased to announce the Dr. Gar Eufemio has been appointed as President of the Asean Society for Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy. He is an Orthopedic Surgeon who finished as Chief Resident of the UP-PGH Department of Orthopedics and had his fellowship in Sports Medicine at the University of Cincinnati.

He was the founding head of the UP-PGH Department of Orthopedics Sports Clinic for ten years.  He is the Head of the Ortho-Rehab-Rheuma Division of the MegaClinic and has set up the Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Units of Healthway Medical Clinics and My Health Clinic.

In 2008, he was the “Godfather” for the European Sports Medicine Travelling Fellowship program. In 2011, he underwent additional training, this time on platelet-rich plasma, or PRP, in Milan, Italy.  He practices in Cardinal Santos Medical Center, MegaClinic and in the recovery center.  He was the President of the Philippine Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine from 2011-2014.

With Dr. Gar Eufemion leading the team at Peak Form, anyone can definitely confidently say that "I’m glad #IGoToPeakForm."


               





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attractive component of content. I simply stumbled upon your
    site and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact loved account
    your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing on your feeds and even I fulfillment you get admission to consistently quickly.


    Also visit my homepage best dating sites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your
    site is excellent, as well as the content!

    Also visit my website best dating sites

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could we help grow the #occupy movement and empower the 99% QUUOxEwhVYeWbKh the cash advance industry has grown fairly rapidly over the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a
    doubt donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i'll settle for
    bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

    I look forward to fresh updates and will share this website with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    Also visit my page ... minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm curious to find out what blog platform you're utilizing?
    I'm having some small security issues with my latest site and I'd like to find something
    more risk-free. Do you have any recommendations?

    Here is my blog post; minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I originally commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I
    get four emails with the same comment. Is there a means you are
    able to remove me from that service? Thank you!

    Review my web page - Buy Quest Protein Bars Australia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't resist commenting. Perfectly written!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - plenty Of fish dating site of free dating

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Live. Laugh. Love. and EAT in between! © 2014