Sunday, November 9, 2014

How to be a Peso Wiser

Sunday, November 9, 2014




Every peso counts. Actually, even a cent counts. But in the modern world, admit it or not, what a peso can buy can only be counted with your fingers. Investing is a very vital move to help us survive in the future.

In line with this, Manila Workshops and Avida Land invite you to join Ready to be Rich: How to be Peso Wiser, an exclusive mini workshop on planning, managing and growing your investments on November 15, 2014 at the Embassy A Ballroom, Traders Hotel in 3001 Roxas Blvd, Pasay City. The event will start at 2PM.

Get valuable tips from Fitz Villafuerte, a registered financial planner and the author of top business blog, Ready To Be Rich. He is also named by Moneysense magazine as one of the most influential people on personal finance in the Philippines.

For more information, visit Manila Workshops website here.


               





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having read this I believed it was very informative. I appreciate
    you finding the time and energy to put this informative article together.
    I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    my web site ... best dating sites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greate post. Keep posting such kind of information on your page.
    Im really impressed by it.
    Hi there, You have done an excellent job. I'll certainly digg it and in my opinion suggest to my
    friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this website.


    Also visit my page: planet minecraft

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this site, because i want enjoyment, as this this web page conations truly
    nice funny material too.

    My site minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent way of describing, and nice piece of writing to obtain information concerning my presentation subject, which i am going to present in college.


    Feel free to visit my website :: quest bars

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Live. Laugh. Love. and EAT in between! © 2014