Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Experience the Meatiest with Taco Bell Meaty Grillers

Tuesday, November 11, 2014


Taco Bell at Food Express, 3rd level Gateway mall.
As a food glutton, I would always want to try everything that comes to my eyes and catches my nostrils. I am so thankful to Elaine Taningco of Zomato and to Ms. Lariza Garcia of Mom's World of Arts and Happiness for letting me join one of their foodie meet ups - this time for Taco Bell!

On this event, we were also able to meet Taco Bell's newest pride, the Taco Bell Meaty Grillers! It is made of layers of meat and flavorful ingredients all wrapped in tortilla and grilled. Why would you bother eating at a fine dining restaurant if these grillers are heavy enough for lunch and dinner?






So who's excited to meet the new meaty grillers? :)

CHILI CHEESE POTATO GRILLER: Chili beef, jalapeno cheddar cheese sauce, potato bites, flour tortilla.

PORK STEAK 'N ONION: Fiesta rice, pork BBQ toppings, pepper jack sauce, diced onions, flour tortilla.
With the a la carte price of P85, you can enjoy this loaded grillers every lunch or dinner! If they're not enough, why not try the griller and crunchy taco combo plus drink for only P149? You will save P14 for this sumptuous meal!

Combo meal of meaty griller plus crunchy taco plus regular drink for only P149!
The crunchy taco - part of meaty grillers combo - is a crunchy, corn taco shell filled with seasoned beef, crispy shredded lettuce and cheddar cheese.





My rating: 


Maybe I'm not that much of a taco fan, but the meaty grillers are indeed the bestest of what I have tasted among its kind. The juicyness, the way it was grilled, the way it was mixed, is indeed beyond perfect. No wonder Taco Bell is tagged as the world's #1 taco!

Why don't you try other Taco Bell's best? Here's the menu courtesy of www.tacobell.com.ph.



Within the premises of Araneta Center in Cubao, Quezon City, Taco Bell has two branches inside the Gateway Mall. There are also six Taco Bell kiosks in the historic SMART - Araneta Coliseum. There is another Taco Bell store at Level 2 of Trinoma Mall that is frequented by groups of families and friends who want to spend bonding moments especially during weekends.

For feedback and experience about your Taco Bell dining, you can contact these numbers:
  • Taco Bell Gateway: 911-6400
  • Taco Bell Food Express: 911-3130
  • Taco Bell Trinoma: 901-3634
All Taco Bell hotline numbers are only available from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily. You can also call TacoBell at 913-2121 if you would like to speak directly to a Taco Bell Manager or representative. 


MY FIRST ZOMATO FOODIE MEET UP


I've always wanted to attend several blogger events but my schedule deprives me as always. With my work schedule and little time with ze cranio kid, I can only join minimal to none at all blogger events. I'm just so thankful that this foodie meet up met my schedule perfectly! Few hours before work, on a Friday, I decided to come!




What I like most about this foodie meet up is the energy. From the zomans to the bloggers, everyone participated for the success of this event!



These nachos are truly the best! Add that cheese there, get it for only P109!


Aside from the Taco Bell feature, the Zomans made sure everybody is enjoying, so we play games every now and then - with Taco Bell items as the prizes!

The Zomans! :)


So yeah, I can't resist myself not to take a picture of this cool hot sauce! I was thinking of a burrito as Taco Bell's mascot but they're too intelligent to think of this one as their representative!

Thank you for these treats, Taco Bell and Zomato!
Notebook and mug fit for a glutton. I just don't want to use it and just display it! :)
 And now, for the final shot...

Image courtesy of Elaine Taningco, Zomato's Community Manager.
I would definitely love to join more foodie meet ups with the Zomans! And definitely with Taco Bell, I wish!

Have you tried the new meaty grillers? Share with us what you think about it in the comments! :)


               





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

30 comments:

  1. The first time I tried Taco Bells was way back 2011 pa ata yun sa may Trinoma and I must say na super nagustuhan ko talaga yung Crunchy Taco and Nachos nila. Two Thumbs Up! How I wish magkaroon sila ng branch in Makati (specifically in Ayala Ave.) para naman pwede kaming kumain during lunch break or merienda. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed, their foods are delicious! Lalo itong bago. :) I believe they have a lot of kiosks na, but yes, mas maganda maglagay sila sa mga major business establishments. :)

      Delete
  2. I remember the first time I tried Taco Bell was during a trip abroad. I was still young then and didn't quite like what I had. My taste has since adapted to tacos but I haven't gotten the chance to try taco bell yet. Hope a branch will open near our place soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should update your taste buds of their latest creations! :)

      Delete
  3. Reading a food blog post in the middle of the night? This is not good. I want some nachos please! Plus, it's been a looonng while since the last time I had Taco Bell. Wala kasing branch banda dito sa Mandaluyong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! That's why I do my food posts in the afternoon na may maoorderan pa kung sakali!

      Delete
  4. I think, the meaty grillers of Taco Bell are perfect for people who are always on the go. Aside from the fact that it looks yummy, it also appears to be a heavy snack complete with carbs and rich in protein. I think I should try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, Cheragiles! It would compensate your lunch/dinner meal at an affordable price!

      Delete
  5. For some reason, I haven't tried Taco Bell here in the Philippines yet. Apart from QC being quite far from my place, I rarely go to Gateway to shop or hang out. Though I've tried Taco Bell abroad (usually my go to place at airports when I need a quick meal) and I really love their soft tacos. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zomato team is so amazing. glad to be in the group. More food review to come. great review of taco bell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mrs. Pineda! I'm really glad they have come out with foodie meet ups!

      Delete
  7. I love Taco Bell and Zomato's foodie meet ups are great! I'm looking forward to trying this on my next visit to Trinoma

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friends love tacos so they always serve this whenever we have get together. But I don't like tacos or nachos. Cute ng mascot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always been a fan of Taco Bell and the Burritos and would get some when we're in Trinoma.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love burrito and quesadilla :) one packed meal ♥ Hopefully soon we can go back to any Taco Bell dining. Regards to Carlisle. God bless your family sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try! God bless, too, Heart! ♥

      Delete
  11. Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins
    to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my
    blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.
    If you know of any please share. Cheers!

    Here is my page: best dating sites

    ReplyDelete
  12. The outgoings just like the payroll, price of raw materials,
    tariff of transportation and business expansion have to be met how to improve your essay writing skills applicants
    do not must follow a good documentation process as evaluation of property is not followed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I savour, result in I discovered just what I used
    to be looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    Stop by my blog; minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different subject but
    it has pretty much the same layout and design.
    Wonderful choice of colors!

    Also visit my site minecraft free

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you desire to increase your know-how only keep visiting this web page and be
    updated with the hottest information posted here.

    My blog post minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting!

    I certainly enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will remember to
    bookmark your blog and will often come back very soon. I
    want to encourage yourself to continue your great job,
    have a nice morning!

    My web site :: free minecraft

    ReplyDelete
  17. Why users still make use of to read news papers when in this technological
    globe the whole thing is existing on net?

    my page; Quest Double Chocolate Chunk Protein Bars

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources
    back to your site? My blog is in the exact same area plenty of fish dating site of free dating interest
    as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from a lot
    of the information you present here. Please let me know if this
    okay with you. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What's up everybody, here every one is sharing these knowledge,
    therefore it's fastidious to read this website, and I used to pay a visit this blog daily.


    Stop by my blog: plenty of fish dating site of free dating

    ReplyDelete
  20. I enjoy what you guys are up too. This kind plenty of fish dating site of free dating clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the good works guys I've incorporated you
    guys to my own blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Live. Laugh. Love. and EAT in between! © 2014