Friday, October 3, 2014

Understand Your Babies and Toddlers Through Manila Workshops!

Friday, October 3, 2014



Are you having a hard time understanding your little ones when they try to tell you something? Do you get confused most of the time when they just babble then cry? Join us for the Baby Sign Language and Understanding your Toddler Workshop and learn to communicate with them as early as now!

Brought to you by Manila Workshops, Best for Families Inc. and Insular Life, this event will be held on October 4, 2014 from 1-5PM, at the 12th Floor Insular Life Building, Ayala Avenue corner Paseo De Roxas, Makati City. This workshop is the seventh installment for 2014 of the Parenting Pals Workshop Series and is co-presented by Unilab, Best For Families Inc., and Insular Life.


Guest speakers on the workshop are Sharon Agoncillo-Galang, Managing Director of Baby Signs Philippines and an Independent Certified Instructor of the Baby Signs® Program, and Dr. Jamie Isip-Cumpas, a lactation consultant, member of the Breastfeeding Committee of the Philippine Pediatric Society, and a facilitator in Educhild Philippines, a non-profit organization that helps parents in their roles as primary educators of their children.

Map link here.
Workshop fees are as follows. You can pay tomorrow if you decide to go!
  • Early Bird Rate (paid by September 25, 2014): P500 per person
  • Regular Rate (starts on September 26, 2014): P700 per person
  • Couple Rate: P1000 per couple
Registration will be open from 12:30PM onwards. For more information, please contact Isobelle Camacho at isobelle@manilaworkshops.com.


               





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

3 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to uncover this website.
    I need to to thank you for your time for this fantastic read!!
    I definitely savored every part of it and I have you saved as a favorite to see new
    information on your website.

    my blog post :: minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd
    most certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll
    settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my
    Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this
    website with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

    Feel free to visit my web page: minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and
    it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips.

    Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.

    I wish to read more things about it!

    Here is my homepage :: plenty of fish dating site of free dating

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Live. Laugh. Love. and EAT in between! © 2014