Saturday, October 11, 2014

Blogapalooza 2014: Ze Warrior Mom's First Business to Blogger Networking Event

Saturday, October 11, 2014


Blogapalooza 2013
Ze warrior mom is coming! This would be my first spectacular blogging event since it will showcase various brands and products. One of the bestest things about this event is it's absolutely free! No entrance fee or anything, just blog about everything!


Here's my paraphernalia for today. :)
Today at SM AURA’s SMX Convention Center, from 10 AM to 9 PM, this yearly event will again create a link between big and small businesses who have something cool to share and the online community of people who love to share.

So here's what I have for today:
  • My Starbucks planner - I always bring this wherever I go
  • My pens - sign pens, I'm don't write with ballpens lol
  • Notepad - where I can scribble anything
  • My iPhone 4 - this is where I mostly take pictures because I get to apply filters
  • My Nikon S2700 camera - this is where I take pictures for documentation
  • My business card - most important! Thanks to NikkiPrints for designing and printing!
  • Ecobag - for the freebies
  • Monopod - well, I should be bringing this but I unfortunately can't find it. :(
HOW DOES BLOGAPALOOZA WORK?

Step 1: Businesses present their Product / Service (or anything they want to promote, i.e. event) to Bloggers

Blogapalooza Presentation event


What is Blogapalooza


We invite the influential bloggers, tweeters, Facebook influencers and get them all into one room to see, hear, smell, feel, talk about and EXPERIENCE your product / brand / thingamajig. We exclusively screen and pick out the top influencers and we also pick out the businesses who will be presenting to the online community. Presenters get 5 – 15 minutes to present their thingamajig, plus you will have a booth at the event to show off your items and meet the bloggers.

Step 2: 100 – 150 Influential Bloggers blog about the Freebies / Event / Networking with Businesses and influence their readers / visitors

What is Blogapalooza


Bloggers will also receive a giveaway / promotional item from each presenter. This will be crucial for bloggers to get to try and to have an overall experience of their product / service / others. Bloggers may blog about the event / presentations / freebies / networking / experiences with the businesses.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

Here’s the schedule of events for Blogapalooza 2014. You can also find it here.

11:00 am       -           Musical Performance by Climax
12:00 nn        -           Break
1:00 pm         -           Opening Remarks from Anton Diaz and Francis Simisim
1:10 pm         -           Welcome Message
1:20 pm         -           Maxicare (Presentation Time: 5minutes)
1:30 pm         -           Bluewater
2:00 pm         -           Brainfit (Presentation Time: 5minutes)
2:15 pm         -           Fukuda (Presentation Time: 5minutes)
2:30 pm         -           Zing (Presentation Time: 5minutes)
2:45 pm         -           Flawless (Presentation Time: 5minutes)
3:00 pm         -           Shopping Box (Presentation Time: 5minutes)
3:15 pm         -           Crocs/Dyson/Dr Kong (Presentation Time: 5minutes)
3:30 pm         -           Sister Secrets (Karen Bordador &Charisse Abalos)
3:45 pm         -           Sky Cable (Presentation Time: 10minutes)
4:00 pm         -           Sydenham (Presentation Time: 5minutes)
4:15 pm         -           Michele Gumabao
4:30 pm         -           Easy Taxi (Presentation Time: 15minutes)
4:45 pm         -           Chooks to Go (Presentation Time: 15minutes)
5:00 pm         -           Acer (Presentation Time: 10minutes)
5:15 pm         -           Krispy Kreme (Presentation Time: 10minutes)
5:30 pm         -           Touchpay (Presentation Time: 5minutes)
5:45 pm         -           Canon (Presentation Time: 5minutes)
6:00 pm         -           Vibelle
6:15 pm         -           Globe (Presentation Time: 15minutes)
6:30 pm         -           9TV (Pia Hontiveros/Menchu Macapagal)
6:45 pm         -           Vikings (Presentation Time: 5minutes)
7:00 pm         -           Zap (Presentation Time: 5minutes)
7:15 pm         -           Jack City
7:30 pm         -           Comedy Cartel
7:45 pm         -           Comedy Cartel
8:00 pm         -           Comedy Cartel

So, are you ready for the big event? See you there! :)


               





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

7 comments:

  1. Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to
    return yet again since i have book marked it. Money and freedom is the best dating sites
    way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites
    I stumbleupon every day. It will always be interesting to
    read through articles from other authors and use a little something from their sites.


    My web blog :: minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd
    ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a
    blog post or vice-versa? My site addresses a lot of the same topics as
    yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.

    If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an email.

    I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!



    My site: minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in fact pleased to read this blog posts which includes plenty of valuable data, thanks for providing these information.

    my weblog :: free minecraft

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.

    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice
    from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!


    Also visit my website; quest bars

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog
    posts in this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo
    I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i'm
    happy to exhibit that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny
    feeling I came upon just what I needed. I most no doubt will make certain to don?t put out of your mind this
    web site and provides it a glance on a continuing basis.

    Review my page GNC Quest Bars Cookie Dough

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with
    web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to
    let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you
    get the issue fixed soon. Cheers

    my blog :: plenty of fish dating site of free dating

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Live. Laugh. Love. and EAT in between! © 2014