Thursday, September 18, 2014

Win 2 Tickets for The Lifestyle Bazaar this November!‏

Thursday, September 18, 2014




Too tired of the usual bazaars that happened in the past few months? Then I would say you should not miss this year’s Lifestyle Bazaar this November!

See you all at The Lifestyle Bazaar on Nov. 14-16, 2014 at the Metrotent, Metrowalk Ortigas Center. It's a payday weekend so it's just on time for shopping!

A bazaar that focuses on lifestyles, its differences and its emergence in our today’s society.

@thelifestylebazaar on Instagram
Shoppers and food lovers get ready, as the delightful and trendiest fashion and food concessionaires await you!


Few booths are still available for the event so don't miss out!


You may also check https://www.facebook.com/thelifestylebazaar and @thelifestylebazaar on Instagram for details.

For the mean time, get ready as we raffle out two tickets for The Lifestyle Bazaar! Join the raffle below! :)

a Rafflecopter giveaway


               





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

13 comments:

  1. I love bazaars! I'm excited the fashion and food delicacies that would be there :)

    Rona E. Cuera-O
    ronacuerao21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, what a webpage it is! This webpage gives helpful facts to us, keep it up.


    my weblog - best dating sites

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also go best place to buy quest bars in bulk see this website on regular basis to obtain updated from newest news update.

    blogesaurus.com quest bars

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up friends, how is everything, and what you want to say
    concerning this piece of writing, in my view its in fact
    amazing cheapest price for quest protein bars me.

    www.blogesaurus.com quest protein bars

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your website.

    Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?

    A few of my blog visitors have complained about
    my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks
    great in Chrome. Do you have any suggestions to
    help fix this issue? blogesaurus.com quest protein bars australia ebay bars

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about best dating
    sites. Regards blogesaurus.com quest protein bars discount code bars

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and
    gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
    put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was
    a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!


    Feel free to visit my web page - las mujeres mas lindas del mundo fotos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quality articles is the crucial to invite the viewers to pay a visit the web page, that's what this
    site is providing.

    Here is my page - mujeres más lindas del mundo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reducing these debts will allow you to savor the fruits of the labor information about Team National my point with this particular article is it really is possible to get a home loan even in the event the banks inform you it isn't really.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Piece plenty of fish dating site of free dating writing writing is also a fun, if you be familiar
    with afterward you can write otherwise it is difficult
    to write.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Live. Laugh. Love. and EAT in between! © 2014