Monday, August 11, 2014

Get your shoes and socks in one with Attipas!

Monday, August 11, 2014


Grabbed here.
Looking for the perfect shoe for your little one is way too difficult. On my case, I need to get the right one for the cranio kid because he should not trip nor stumble when he do his walks.

One of the best shoes - well this one is probably not - that I consider the best is Attipas. Guess what, they rolled your kid's socks and shoes into one! Walking almost barefoot is already possible with this shoecks.


It may look funny in your eyes, but us mothers need the best shoes for our naughty kiddos. As for me, I need something that the cranio kid can wear inside the house and most importantly, something that he can't remove easily. With the combination of sock material and rubber sole, Attipas is definitely what I'm looking for now.

Attipas, from the Korean word 'atti' which means 'my precious friend' and French word 'pas' which means 'walk,' is lightweight, durable, and made from 100% non-toxic material. Just like walking barefoot, it is an ergonomic shoe designed for babies and toddlers that are so light weight and comfortable they won't even know they're wearing them.

Cute sneakers design!
I got too excited to try this - have I wished that there's an adult version of this - to my kid when it came in the mail. We got an unbranded one like this before from a supermall but it slips off the cranio kid's feet, it feels like there's something wrong with it. But with Attipas, it fits well and he never complained about the shoe!


Wears it on our bed!
Normally, the cranio kid easily complains whenever he doesn't want the shoes, even if I know that his feet can still breathe for the fact that I always have an allowance for him so he can still wear it for the next few months to years. But with Attipas, he even doesn't want me to take it off yet. He walks perfectly fine with it while on bed, roaming inside the house, or on our trips outside!

Ze cranio kid wearing his Attipas sneakers!
I always wanted to find a shoe that we can use for his therapy sessions. The hospital's tiles are slippery enough that he almost splits whether he's wearing sneakers or his usual sandals. I can say his Attipas gave him a good grip on our last session. He didn't slip nor split - not even once! They have non-slip soles made from silicone, which are also used to make baby bottle nipples.



I felt that he was so comfortable wearing his Attipas. He walked most of the time and seldom ask me to carry him. Then I noticed, maybe it's because of the big toe box that allows his toes to move freely. Also, it has breathable, fine holes that releases heat and moisture. When I took his Attipas out, his feet did not smell bad!


He doesn't want us to hold him - too brave!
Aside from having a nice and fashionable designs that you can choose from, Attipas is machine-washable and easy to dry, too!

Cool designs - not just these!
Never got tired of walking while wearing Attipas!
You can actually get your little ones an Attipas by visiting Tarte Tatin (Rockwell and Greenbelt 5), Babyland (Shaw, Eastwood and Festival), Rustans (Shangrila, Makati and Alabang), Babyzone (Fisher Mall), Baby Steps (Festival Mall), Wellworth Department Store (Fairview Terraces), Landmark (Makati and Trinoma), Fisher Mall Department Store, Kuku Duckbill (Market Market), and Baby and Kids (Festival Mall). You can also order online through www.facebook.com/PurpleCradle, cudsly.com and Lazada.



My rating:


With the comfort and style that it brings to kids, definitely this is one of the most wanted shoes and socks in one!

For more information about Attipas, you can visit and like their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/AttipasPH. Adult version, pleaseeeee! :)


               





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

12 comments:

  1. wow...great product. Can't wait for my little one's Attipas shoes...ako ang excited..haha..:-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True Mommy! Mukang super comfy si bagets. Dying to get more! :D

      Delete
  2. Ayun oh! Hahah, Finally it's out. I am excited din ang cute cute nung sinuot ni baby hehe. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe pinagpuyatan ko tong review, Mommy! :)) Excited to see it on other bebes!! :)

      Delete
  3. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
    I'm quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    My blog post: Nike Roshe Run

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you would like to increase your know-how just keep visiting this web page and be updated with the
    latest news posted here.

    Here is my blog post :: best dating sites

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always spent my half an hour to read this blog's content
    every day along with a cup of coffee.

    Also visit my web-site - minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have any video of that? I'd love to find out some additional information.

    My web site - minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4!

    Just wanted Where To Buy Quest Protein Bars In Gilbert Az say I love reading your blog
    and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added"
    checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four
    e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people
    from that service? Thanks!

    Also visit my weblog ... plenty of fish dating site of free dating

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! Quick question that's entirely off topic.
    Do you know how to make your plenty of fish dating site of free dating mobile friendly?
    My blog looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone.
    I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve
    this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Live. Laugh. Love. and EAT in between! © 2014