Monday, July 21, 2014

Experience Magic at All About Kids Bazaar

Monday, July 21, 2014




Want to go somewhere new that your kids will surely enjoy? Visit the annual All About Kids Bazaar on August 9 at the Rockwell Tent starting from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. To be held by Working Mom Magazine, this bazaar will bring moms and kids a unique fun and magical experience ever.

Games and demos will surely be there. Aside from those, there will be a play pen, a book nook, a bubble show, street magicians, and balloon twisters that will amaze the kids and kids alike. A mom and kid pampering booth will also be setup to give on-the-go moms that once-in-a-lifetime chance to be with their loved ones.

Apart from all of these, the All About Kids Bazaar will get the parents can dig into all their favorite kiddie brands as they go on sale for up to 75% off.

This year's bazaar is where Working Mom will hold an online photo promo. To join, simply visit and like Working Mom’s official Facebook page (www.facebook.com/workingmom.magazine), take a photo during the event, and tag Working Mom with the hashtags #workingmommag and #allaboutkids. Special gifts will then be given to selected photos. 

To enter, each family must simply present a copy of Working Mom’s latest August issue, which is available at leading bookstores and magazine stands nationwide. 


               





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun fun event! Too bad it's a little to far from my place. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jhanis! Sayang naman, where are you from ba? Habol ko lang naman yung play pen hihi! :)

      Delete
  2. After looking at a handful of the articles on your website, I seriously appreciate your way of
    blogging. I saved it to my bookmark website list
    and will be checking back soon. Please check out my website as well
    and let me know how you feel.

    Here is my web-site; best dating sites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting
    for your next post thanks once again.

    my webpage: best dating sites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly.
    I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.


    My blog post ... Chicas Hermosas del mundial

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a
    lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that,
    this is great blog. An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.


    My webpage :: Mujeres Bolivianas Hermosas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi to all, the contents existing at this website are really
    awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.


    Feel free to visit my page :: minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  7. If some one wishes expert view concerning blogging afterward i suggest him/her to visit this website,
    Keep up the good job.

    Also visit my web page: Chocolate Peanut Butter Quest Bar Review

    ReplyDelete
  8. This article presents clear idea for the new people plenty Of fish dating site of free dating blogging, that genuinely how to do blogging and site-building.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome website you have here but I was wondering if you
    knew of any message boards that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
    I'd really love to be a part plenty of fish dating site of free dating group where I can get comments from other knowledgeable
    individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Live. Laugh. Love. and EAT in between! © 2014