Sunday, June 29, 2014

Transformers at 4Dx: Movie Watching Redefined

Sunday, June 29, 2014


Watching movies has been one of my stress relievers eversince the world began (why do I think this is a part of a song? Weird). When I was a kid, and that was like xx years ago, 2D movies would cost around a hundred to P150 - depending on the date when you will watch. But nowadays, I believe the cheapest would be for P180, and that's for only a 2D movie.

Thanks to Nuffnang, I was able to experience a 4D movie getaway - ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE! :)



#KITKATBreakMovement movie screening winners! Photos grabbed from Nuffnang.
Along with the free movie, we were also given a free meal from Quiznos! You can check their sandwiches and other delicious stuff here

Ze free meal from Quiznos! 
Quiznos' Honey Bacon Club (Turkey, Ham, Bacon, Swiss, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, and Honey-french Dressing).
Sorry it doesn't look good here 'cause I remembered taking a photo at the end. 
Ze amazing toaster!
Who wouldn't forget to take selfies? Hoho!

Sipping my tea from Quiznos while waiting for the movie house to open.
At the center...
Keep your feet on the ground - every time. :)
But first, let me take a selfie! :P
Wee hours - not that much people here.
Ze flats and scarf.
Good thing, too, that we are allowed to bring one more person with us. Since Papa is near the vicinity, I decided to bring him with me. This would also be one of the few times I bond with him.

My +1 on the movie experience!
Busy talking to Ate :)
And now, for the movie experience!

Minutes away from ze opening.
I think Ayalas are fond of putting these kinds of designs in their malls.
My #KITKATBreakMovement giveaways!
Thank you so much again to Nuffnang, and hoping to win more of your blog contests! :)

Absolutely a happy kid today! :)


               





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

16 comments:

  1. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article
    seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I'm not sure
    if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you
    know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem solved
    soon. Kudos

    Here is my webpage best dating sites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Its truly awesome piece of writing, I have got much clear idea concerning from this article.


    Here is my web blog: minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah! After all I got a weblog from where I be capable of genuinely get useful facts concerning my study and
    knowledge.

    Also visit my web page - minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for finally talking about > "Transformers at 4Dx: Movie Watching Redefined" < Loved it!

    Here is my web blog :: minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting
    a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!


    My blog post; minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web site, because
    i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this web page conations actually pleasant
    funny information too.

    my weblog ... planet minecraft

    ReplyDelete
  7. I visited multiple web sites except the audio quality for audio songs
    current at this website is actually superb.


    My web site free minecraft

    ReplyDelete
  8. My brother recommended I might like this web site.
    He was entirely right. This post truly made my day.

    You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!

    Thanks!

    Check out my website - quest bars

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.
    If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!

    My blog; Quest Bars Fiber Lawsuit

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not positive the place you're getting your info, however good topic.
    I must spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thank you for wonderful info I used to be searching for this info for my mission.

    Take a look at my web blog ... plenty of fish dating site of free dating

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's awesome designed for me to have a web page, which is valuable in support plenty of fish dating site of free Dating my know-how.
    thanks admin

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's up, this weekend is pleasant in favor plenty Of fish dating site of free dating me, because this occasion i am
    reading this great educational article here at my residence.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quality articles or reviews is the crucial to invite the users to pay a visit the website,
    that's what this website is providing.

    Here is my web blog :: plenty of fish dating site of free dating

    ReplyDelete
  14. Unquestionably believe that that you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to take note plenty of Fish dating site of free dating.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about concerns that they just don't realize about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , people could take a
    signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew plenty of fish dating site of free dating any
    widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my
    newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and
    was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something
    like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Asking questions are truly nice thing if you are not understanding anything completely, however this paragraph presents fastidious understanding even.

    Review my homepage - plenty of fish dating Site of free dating

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Live. Laugh. Love. and EAT in between! © 2014