Monday, March 31, 2014

And Now You're Two, My Love!

Monday, March 31, 2014


Carlisle’s cake by @sweetnessoverload8 on Instagram! :)
It’s been two years since real happiness was given to me by the Lord. He had so much fun!! Even though he can’t see what’s going on his day, I can feel that he was happy.

Our family was complete, my friends also came in to celebrate with us! :)

Berma Family supports #WearGreyForCarlisle :)
Prettygandista supports #WearGreyForCarlisle :)
We got foods for the kids and adults, and chocolate fountain and cookies and balloons sponsored by one of the followers on Carlisle’s page.


Free balloons and chocolate fountain from CGM Balloons & Party Needs! Contact them at  for more information! Thanks again for this, Ms. Claire Magpantay! :)
God is so great to provide us with people who are so fond with Carlisle’s charm – with people who keeps on helping us on every little thing possible. And I thank every single soul who prays for my little boy.

Bag from JR! :)
#WearGreyForCarlisle foldable fan! :)
Carlisle and his gifts! :)
Happy while opening his gifts!
Yay! He loves these toys! Thank you! :)
To my little buddy,

You're now two. I know they say that having a two-year-old means entering the terrible years of your baby life, but I don't care! It means twice the fun, twice the kulit, and twice the happiness that you're giving to us!

As long as you stay healthy, happy, chubby, and sweet as ever, that would be fine for me. I love you to the moon and back and beyond! Naynay will take care of you no matter what!

Love, Naynay

P.S. Don't be so kulit, please. Mag-isa lang si Naynay, kasi. I love you!


               





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a material!
    existing here at this website, thanks admin of this
    site.

    Here is my site ... minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  3. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of exclusive
    content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of
    it is popping it up all over the internet without my
    permission. Do you know any solutions to help stop content from being ripped
    off? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

    Here is my web blog minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've learn some just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting.
    I wonder how much effort you set to make one of these fantastic informative web site.



    Here is my homepage :: minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  5. You actually make it seem really easy with your presentation however I to find this topic to be really something which I
    believe I might by no means understand. It kind
    of feels too complicated and extremely wide for me.
    I'm having a look ahead for your next publish, I
    will try to get the grasp of it!

    Here is my web blog :: minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are going for most excellent contents like myself, just pay a quick visit this web site all the time because it presents feature contents, thanks

    Visit my website; Quest Nutrition Bars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. When some one searches for his necessary thing, so he/she desires to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.


    Take a look at my site: quest bars

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's truly very difficult in this full plenty of fish dating site of free dating activity life to listen news on TV, so
    I only use the web for that purpose, and take the most recent information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit Plenty Of Fish Dating Site Of Free Dating
    it. I have got you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post…

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but
    I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?

    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?

    Thanks a lot!

    My site: plenty of fish dating site of free dating

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Live. Laugh. Love. and EAT in between! © 2014